|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, LC|
|Usage:||Soluble Seam||Quality:||Soiled Linen|
Hospital Medical Water Soluble Laundry Bags HDPE Material Red Green Color
The Dissolvo sack enables you to safely transport any soiled or infected linen for washing in the home environment. You do not have to handle any of the laundry prior to washing, as you place the entire sack in the machine, therefore eliminating any risk of cross infection and reducing any unpleasant odours.
|Start :||Established in 2005|
|Size:||17000 squre meters|
|No.of Machinaery Equipment :||108sets|
|Products:||PE Apron ,PE smock ,garbage bags ,dissolve sacks,piping bag,PE Glove|
|Export Country:||Geyrmay ,UK ,Netherland ,France ,Italy ,Belguim ,Australia ,New Zealan ,Malaysia ,USA , UAE ...etc|
Water Soluble Laundry Bags HDPE Green Dissolve Sacks Soiled Linen Sacks Soluble Seam
|Material||Virgin Import HDPE|
|Packaging||50 pcs/inner bag, 4 bags/case; Customized|
|Samples & Freight||Free|
How to use the Dissolvo sack?
• Staff will place the clothing/ laundry in the clothing sack for you
• The bag is then easily closed and hygienically sealed, by staff, with the unique pink soluble tie tape supplied.
• The closed sack can then be placed into another carrier (for transport) enabling the laundry to be safely taken home.
• Once the Dissolvo sack has been removed from the outer carrier, the entire sack can then be placed unopened into a domestic washing machine, with NO other laundry
• The sack is suitable for washing items in both hot and cold washes.
• During the initial wash cycle clothes are released from the sack as the soluble membrane (a seam along the sack) and tie dissolve within 30 seconds of the wash cycle
• Linen escapes from the open sack, as the seam has dissolved, into the wash to be processed normally.
• Once the wash cycle is complete the open patient clothing sack is removed and discarded and the laundry contents disinfected are safe to handle.
Frequently asked questions?
• Is the water soluble film bio degradable/ environmentally friendly?
Yes- when solution is exposed to normal water treatment bacteria will break down into harmless components
• Why is the Dissolvo sack not knotted at the top?
This can cause problems because the knot is a solid lump of material and water cannot reach the centre of the knot to dissolve it. The tape provided should always be used.
. • Can I tumble dry the sack?
Under no circumstances should the sack accompany the laundry into the tumble dryer as it is plastic and will melt
• What if I use a washer/dryer?
If you use a combined washer dryer it is advised not to set the dryer function. After the wash cycle has finished, remove the laundry sack and then tumble dry as necessary. If you have any further questions on the use of the patient clothing bag (Dissolvo sack) please do not hesitate to contact Angela .