|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, LC|
|Material:||100% HDPE (Recommend); 100% LDPE; PVA||Color:||Red, Clear, Blue, Yellow, White|
|Size:||Customized||Packaging:||50 Pcs/inner Bag, 4 Bags/case; 50 Pcs/inner Bag, 5 Bags/case; Or Customized|
|Samples & Freight:||Free||Incoterm:||FOB; CIF|
Customized Water Soluble Strip Laundry Bags For Hospital And Healthcare Industry
|Item||Water-Soluble Strip Laundry Bag|
|Material||100% HDPE; or 100% LDPE; PVA|
|Color||Red, clear, blue, yellow and white|
|Packaging||50 pcs/inner bag, 4 bags/case; 50 pcs/inner bag, 5 bags/case; or customized|
|Samples & Freight||Free|
|Usage||Hospital control or medical|
Water-Soluble Laundry Bags are available in:
Water-Soluble Strip Laundry Bag is made from PE film with Water-Soluble strip tape and tie-back cord. This is an ideal and most cost effective laundry bag for eliminating potential risks of cross contamination of infected laundry.
Sizes and Thickness available:
Partially water soluble “strip” laundry bags
Water Soluble Strip Laundry Bags once filled, are transported to the laundry without fear of airborne bacteria, infectious body fluids, blood borne pathogens etc. Water Soluble Strip Laundry Bags are placed inside the washer without further handling.
The water soluble seam and the water soluble tie will dissolve in 25 C of water thus exposing the contents for washing. When the washing is completed, the PE bag is taken out to be disposed off or recycled.
Environmentally Friendly Plastic:
THIS product is composed of 75 per cent of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA / PVA) and remaining 25 per cent of compound plasticizers and organic additive. The PVA is a soluble resin, which polymerization degree is from 1700 to 1800 and the hydrolyzation degree is from 86 % to 99 %.
The plasticizing agent is a compound system which is mainly composed of high boiling polyhydric alcohol. All the substances are biodegradable and contain no heavy and/or toxic substances.
Water-soluble film is a “green” environmental product that is used across many industries, and can be constructed to meet your exact application and requirements.